Can you live in the Panama mountains at an affordable price? YES! In Capira, home of Altos de Campana National Park and only 45 minutes from the City of Panama (62 kms), you will find an exclusive and unique residential mountain project specifically designed for easy living, close to everything you will ever need. Capira, also known as “The Land of Great People” a rural town located about 30 minutes west of Panama City in the providence of Panama.
Capira is a typical Panamanian small town centered around a central park with church and plaza. In recent years the town has been growing and has such amenities as small hotels, banks, several food and mini super markets, pharmacies, gym and many small restaurants, including Queso’s Chela which is very well known among locals for its freshly made cheeses, ice creams and baked goods.
Its proximity to the City of Panama and internationally well known beaches of the Pacific Ocean such as Gorgona and Coronado, is one of the main reasons why foreign residents and Panamanians have made this unique place their Home. Altos de Campana was Panama’s first national park, founded in 1966. But despite its long history and easy accessibility, the park remains relatively unknown by most travelers and even some Panamanians. This area is part of the igneous rocks of El Valle de Anton volcano. Volcanic activity from the past can be seen in the cliffs, lava fields, and volcanic rocks that pepper the park. The park rises from 400 meters from its lowest point up to 850 meters above sea level in its highest point in Campana. From the high points there are great views over the canal basin and the mangroves at the at the mouth of the Chame River to the Point.
The large property of 35 hectares will consist of 77 beautiful homes with an impressive social area strategically located right in the center of the development, so you will not miss any of the advantages of nature, climate and landscape. In the first phase, you can build a you own custom home or choose from several models at a very low pre-construction price of USD. 1,150.00 per square meter ($107 per square foot).
In the second phase, the project offers two (2) models, Valencia and Sevilla of 135 and 150 m2 respectively on a lot of approximately 1,100.00 m2. If you are still not satisfied with any of their models, Trinity Hills Valley has a team of specialists to help you to personalize your home at a lower cost than any other project could offer.
Buying your home will be very simple, reserve your property for up to seven (7) days with a deposit of only USD. 1,000.00 subsequently pay the down payment of 30% upon signing the contract (letter of promise of payment), the remaining 70% can be paid via wire transfer, irrevocable letter of payment issued by a bank in Panama, such as Balboa Bank & Trust, Global Bank Corp., the National Bank of Panama, or Scotiabank.
The community is administered by the Condominium Law with very low monthly maintenance fee of $75.00 which includes property 24/7 controlled access with two security gates, street lighting, maintenance and use of social and green areas as well as garbage collection two (2) times per week directly from your home.
You will find modern amenities and infrastructure such as water, electricity, internet and satellite television are provided by different companies, including EDEMET, (power), SKY and CLARO (satellite TV) and SI Wireless and Fidanque (Internet).
An Investment Potential exists to buy properties, rental income from your property or resell, our properties have proved to be a good investment for those who have sold or rented their house. They offer buyers bank financing conditions, but may vary depending on the credit analysis and customer requirements. We are proud to offer this premium project called Trinity Hills Valley, a mountain Paradise no longer hidden …. hurry up and contact us before it is too late …